- Bella's Designs - The Arrowhead & Tuft
Bella's Designs - The Arrowhead & Tuft
This collection is inspired by the skill and industriousness in historical Gwich'in hunting implements.
The arrowhead is based on the 'Crow Flats Region Hunting Arrow'. This arrow was primarily used for hunting caribou, and was extremely effective.
*Only available in Canada*
- Caribou hair tufting atop
- Home tanned caribou hide arrowhead
- Connected with onyx and red jasper beads
- Edged with Charlotte beads
- Sterling silver ear wire
Measurements: 3 inches in length